Contraception and Crisis Pregnancy
Long Acting Reversible Contraceptives
Please see our Prices page for costs of Long Acting Reversible Contraceptives.
Please book these appointments with us in advance and let us know which contraceptive device you are considering at the time of booking. We will then give you the prescription to collect your contraceptive device from the chemist which you will bring with you to the appointment you make with us. The cost of the device is additional to the cost of insertion.
- Insertion and removal of Implanon ("the Bar")
- We can insert the Implanon on the same day as your initial consultation if required.
- We can remove the Implanon at whatever stage you need, just let us know at the point of booking as we like to give longer appointment times for these procedures.
- Insertion and removal of Intrauterine Device (IUD or "the Coil")
- Copper, Mirena, Jaydess, or Kyleena (Progesterone Coil)
- For insertion of IUD/Coil please book for an assessment first to decide on the best IUD/Coil for you.
- At your appointment, we will plan the insertion date for your Coil.
- We will give you a prescription for the IUD/Coil which you bring to a pharmacy in order to purchase your device.
- Please bring the device with you on the day we are inserting it for you.
Crisis Pregnancy Care